Salary: Hourly Paid
Laundry Assistant – Fellingate (Full – Time)
Fellingate Care Centre is a residential and nursing care home in Felling, Gateshead. Part of family run company, Enhanced Care Group we offer high quality residential, nursing and dementia care across the north-east.
We are looking for a laundry assistant to join our family and be proud to be part of our Housekeeping team. Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own – could this be you?
What we need from you?
Above all we want someone to have Passion, show Respect, provide Trust, ooze Pride and settle into our care Family with ease.
A commitment to provide an exceptional service for our residents. With enthusiasm, a brilliant eye for detail and the ability to communicate well with others we want you.
- Maintain linen stocks
- Washing, folding and separating linen and clothing to be returned to our residents.
- Ironing laundered items to return back to our residents to make them look and feel their best.
- Ensuring a high standard of tidiness within the laundry area at all times.
- Ensuring the working environment is free from hazards and aware of any risks when using equipment.
- Communicate well with all departments.
- Take guidance from Housekeeper.
What is in it for you?
- Training Support
- Development Opportunities
- Uniform is provided
- DBS paid for.
- Double time paid on Bank Holidays
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Company Events
- Refer a Friend Scheme; earn £200 per successful candidate*
- On-site parking
- Free snacks and refreshments whilst on shift
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5,10,15,20 and 25 years
- Employees are required to have both does of the vaccination by 11th November 2021.
- Staff are tested on every shift using Rapid Test supplied by the Home.
- Staff are required to have a PCR test weekly.
- PPE is in stock and is to be worn by staff as per Government Guidelines.