Emotional Behavioural Disorder Outcomes
Enhanced Care is committed to monitoring, measuring, and improving emotional behaviour disorder outcomes for individual children and young people.
We provide safe and caring environments, aimed at nurturing and improving skills and well being with a focus squarely on, and tailored to, the individual needs of the child or the young person.
We aim to:
- reduce their level of vulnerability
- reduce any risks that they might pose to themselves or other people
- improve their mental health and emotional well-being
- enhance their social functioning improve their educational performance
- improve their family or personal relationships
By continually monitoring and measuring their progress from our perspective as well as theirs, we aim to see improvements in all aspects of the child’s development and emotional behaviour disorder outcomes.